Wrap your Head Around Epilepsy™ and help The Patrick Ring Foundation in our mission to spread awareness of Epilepsy and SUDEP!
There are many ways you can help:
- Help us build awareness by talking about epilepsy & SUDEP. 1 in 26 people have epilepsy – it is important that everyone know the risks. If you have epilepsy, please talk to your doctor about SUDEP.
- Help distribute the brochures on our website that include information about SUDEP. These can be placed in doctor’s offices, schools, your work place, given out at local events, or shared with those who know someone with epilepsy.
- Donate items, money or services for use at any of The Patrick Ring Foundation events (Silent auction items, raffle items, goods, services or gift certificates).
- Volunteer your time and services.
- Become a corporate sponsor.
- Participate in our events.
- Hold our own fundraising/awareness event (happy hour, bake sale, local walk, etc.)
- Make a donation to The Patrick Ring Foundation.
- To make a donation online, please click on the “Donate Now” button on the top of the screen.
- To make a donation by check, please contact us to obtain the mailing address.
- Ask your employer if they are able to match your donation.
Contact us to hear about other ways you can help!